A Template for Persecution and Torture
The apparent goals of persecution (which for some clearly amounts to mental torture) overlaying persistent, extreme U.S. legal system abuse are as follows:
1. Disparage and discredit targets through legal process;
2. Intimidate and perhaps terminate witnesses and/or targets;
3. Neutralize and eventually preempt the target's access to courts;
4. Impoverish the targets; and, perhaps . . .
5. Incarcerate the targets.
The Prototype for Tortuous U.S. Legal System Abuse
The U.S. legal system abuse to which targets of persecution and/or torture are subjected, imposes on them a variety of the following detriments:
1. Procedural irregularities (particularly hearing request denials, untimely notice, and/or evidence tampering/destruction);
2. One or more questionable departures from well-established precedent;
3. Undisclosed grounds for adverse credibility determinations;
4. Personal character disparagement;
5. Total or substantial denial of relief through Judicial Activism, i.e., an arguable usurpation of legislative powers;
6. Judicial proscriptions that are the functional, civil equivalent of ex post facto law; and/or
7. Total or substantial denial of relief pursuant to some form of Judicial Engineering.
Catalogued examples of one or more aspects of persecution and/or torture through U.S. legal system abuse are usually gleaned from participants of the following programs:
Catalogue of Alleged Persecution and Torture Through U.S. Legal System Abuse